I am → I’m →I’m older than you.
I had →I’d → I’d better do my homework.
I have → I’ve → I’ve always liked soccer.
I will → I’ll → I’ll tell you later.
They are → They’re → They’re going to win
They have → They’ve → They’ve asked me before.
They will → They’ll → They’ll meet us there.
1. A dog, I would save a dog because we can play with them and they keep us company.
2. A cow, I would save a cow because they give us milk and without milk we wouldn’t have chocolate, cakes and hot chocolates. We also need food from them.
3. A fish, I would save a fish because I love to eat fish like Samon and snapper. And the ocean would be empty with nothing living in it.
4. A sheep, I would save a sheep because we need there wool for our clothes. We also need it for our beds, pillows and carpet.
5. A cheater, I would save a cheater because they are thee fastest animal in the world. They would also keep us from danger.
What animal would you save?