I put on my kit,
I am getting very fit.
I grabbed a cookie out of the jar
I hopped in the car.
I started the game
I always get the blame.
It’s three two our way
I’m having a pretty good day.
The game is all done
I had a lot of fun.
I came back home
and had an ice cream cone.
I love soccer,
as I drank my hot mocha.
Today we looked at our shadows this is my shadow, it’s in the morning.
In the afternoon the sun was behind the clouds so we had no shadow.
As you can see our shadow is not there.The sun came out and as you can ses our shadows completely changed.
Today I learnt that shadows become big and small depends on where the sun is.
A haiku poem is a poem that works with syllables. There are three lines and the first one is five syllables, the second is seven and third is five. The haiku poem was made in Japan and it doesn’t have to rhyme.
There are lots of stars
We live on the planet earth
The world spins around
1. A dog, I would save a dog because we can play with them and they keep us company.
2. A cow, I would save a cow because they give us milk and without milk we wouldn’t have chocolate, cakes and hot chocolates. We also need food from them.
3. A fish, I would save a fish because I love to eat fish like Samon and snapper. And the ocean would be empty with nothing living in it.
4. A sheep, I would save a sheep because we need there wool for our clothes. We also need it for our beds, pillows and carpet.
5. A cheater, I would save a cheater because they are thee fastest animal in the world. They would also keep us from danger.
What animal would you save?